Recycled Granules of Plastic Materials:
The Global Plastic Recycling Market is estimated to have been above 40 billion dollars in 2020 and is expected to reach 60 billion by 2025, growing at a rate of 7.5%.
Factors such as rising demand for plastics in various end-user industries and favorable government initiatives towards the reduction of plastic waste through additional usage of recycled plastic has strengthened the growth of this market. With the increasing awareness about global warming, plastic manufacturers are largely focusing on developing new recycling concepts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and maintain environmental sustainability.
On the other hand, there are challenges along the road for the plastic recycling industry, major ones to be unsuitable sorting system at the waste origin and lack of advanced technology to properly recycle the materials.
Considering the special business model followed by Zista Group to intervene for trending niche small and mid-size industries, Zista Group has entered into the recycled plastic market in order to make a more efficient supply of Iranian Plastic Waste materials for export market, as Iran has a vast surcharge on plastic waste.
The stage of our work involves 4 stages:
- Gathering: Purchasing of waste materials from factories and city hall
- Sorting: sorting the waste by material categorization
- Recycling: using proper cleaning system for recycling of each material, making flakes of semi-ready clean goods
- Production: extracting Recycled Plastic Granules from the recycled flakes through process of technological and industrial process
The range of our recycled plastic granules include the below materials:
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) – Transparent
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) – Colored
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- HIPS Granules
- PET Granules
- PP Granules – Grey
Most advantageous aspect of Zista Group supply of Iranian is having a Homogenous product with specification in recycled plastic which is very rare from any Iranian supplier, making Zista Group supply of recycled plastic most reliable and possible to approach higher value market.